Monday, February 11, 2013

WHO-WHAT-WEAR: Grammy 2013

 Taylor Swift in J. Mendel

Grammys are over and there is a lot of photos all around the Internet, so I made the post about the best and worst dressed. Which look do you like the most? Who do you think was the worst dressed celebrity?

Ceny Grammy sú už odovzdané a na internete koluje veľa fotiek, tak som vám pripravila post ohľadom najlepšie a najhoršie oblečených. Ktorý outfit sa vám páči najviac? O kom si myslíte, že bol najhoršie oblečený?

V.

I LIKED

Kimbra in Dion Lee (awesome australian label!)



 Katy Perry in Gucci



Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra



Natasha Bedingfield



 Keltie Colleen



 Rihanna in Alaia couture



Karlie Kloss in Michael Kors   
(models have a big advantage - they look stunning in everything!:)



 Alexa Chung in RED Valentino
(isn´t she cute?)



 Shaun Robinson



 Janelle Monae in Moschino and Ralph Lauren
(I really like this outfit, but I think it´s better to wear dress to an occasion like this)



 Estelle (the best pattern!)



I DIDN´T LIKE

Esperanza Spalding (the wooorst pattern!)



Nicole Kidman in Vera Wang 
(I saw Nicole in better outfits, this dress looks like a curtain on her) 



Carly Rae Jepsen in Roberto Cavalli
(I must say I´m a bit tired of her hair which look all the time the same and this dress is too loose for her)



 Kelly Osbourne in Paule Ka
 (I´m glad she wears a simple outfit, but the dress is making her broader)



 Lisa D´Amato
(is this...a nightmare?!)



 Adele in Valentino
(aww, this was definitely not a good choice!)



 Florence Welch in Givenchy
(meet new Fiona!)



 Jennifer Lopez in Anthony Vaccarello
(again, I´m tired of the Angelina-Jolie-leg peeping out of the black gown! boooring!!!)


source: google

19 comments:

  1. Hello dear! Nice blog :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these dresses are truly amazing! I like the concept of the second dress and materials that were used, but i do not like how it was executed.
    XOXO
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I wouldn´t like this dress on anybody else, but on Kimbra it looks awesome!:)

      Delete
  3. I love Rihanna's!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. taylor swift looked stunning i cannot get over her dress

    jordan-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much Taylor's and Kelly dresses, they're so amazing!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?
    I made a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to see the last
    Updates on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi babe! I just published a post about a new shoes brand…I'd like to know what u think about it!kisses
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/02/olo-show-your-alter-ego.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had seen most of the dresses, but not the second one, It is really amazing! <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove what taylor and kimbra are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Rihanna & Karlie Kloss dresses !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good choice of photos. I like it ^^ :)

    <3

    Would you like follow each other?:)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Taylor Swift has never looked SO amazing. I didn't get a chance to watch the Grammy's this year so being able to see some outfits on your post definitely somewhat made up for it. Great post!

    Christine
    www.trendenvy.com
    enter my giftcard giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! If you like the blog, feel free to follow me and I will follow you back!